I have been thinking about what I should work on next. I just finished releasing my Plaid’N Perky Quilt Pattern. I had thought about doing another quilt along in the group, but my kids are staying home and doing remote learning for the rest of this school year. I decided I don’t think I will have the time or energy to host a quilt along.
I really want to be productive this Spring and Summer. So I thought to motivate me and motivate you, we could do an early ‘Finish those UFQs’ Spring Summer edition! I usually do one of these in November. But I thought it may be fun to do it early this year.
I’m sure I’m not the only one needing to work on some older projects! So, download the FREE Project tracker and join in the fun of finishing some quilts! If you still have your project tracker from the last Finish Those UFQs, you can keep working on that. Or you can download this new one that now has a spot for ‘Backing Ready’.
HOW TO JOIN
- Print the project tracker
- List all of your unfinished quilts on the project tracker
- post your weekly progress in the Facebook Group or on Instagram with the hashtag #FinishThoseUFQs2021
Each week I’ll share a blog post and jump on a LIVE video in the group to share my progress with you and chat!
I’m excited to see how much progress we can make!!
Finish Those UFQs 2021 Challenge schedule:
April 27th – Week 1 – Write out your list
May 4th – Week 2
May 11th – Week 3
May 18th – Week 4
May 25th – Week 5
June 1st – Week 6
June 8th – Week 7
June 15th – Week 8
June 22nd – Week 9
June 29th – Week 10
Here is my list so for now, from oldest to newest! I’m still debating which one I will work on first.
- Stepping Stone Quilt – I made 4 of the baby size quilts and plan on sewing them together. This was supposed to be a family snuggle quilt for the couch. So I put Cloud fabric and Snow fabric in it. It also needs to be basted, quilted and bound
2. Throw size Colorful Tiles quilt – needs to be basted, quilted and bound
3. Throw Size KaBam Quilt– this one is so close to being done. Just need to finish hand stitching the binding on.
4. Throw size Starlight Mountains Quilt – This needs to be basted, quilted and bound.
5. Baby size Joyful Meadows Quilt – this needs to be basted, quilted and bound.
6. Baby size Plaid’N Perky quilt – this needs to be basted, quilted and bound.